- Coats: Bare wood requires 3 coats. Exterior wood may require extra coats. See below.
- Drying Time: 4-6 hours depending on temperature and humidity.
- Re-coating Time Re-coat once the previous coat is dry.
- Coverage: About 14sq.m per litre, 1 coat, depending on the absorbency of the wood.
- Maintenance Periodic re-oiling is required. Clean surfaces before re-oiling using White Spirit.
- Important Instructions for Exterior Wood: Exterior wood will require re-oiling at least annually; horizontal surfaces and very exposed locations may require more frequent attention. Oak and softwoods are prone to weather staining caused by moisture activating mould spores present naturally in the wood. Extra coats will be required initially to effectively seal these timbers; especially areas of endgrain and up to 6 coats may be appropriate with regular maintenance coats.
This product is flammable liquid call for shipping pricing